We’ve found out what business enterprises like yours want above all else from a moving company, having conducted well over 1,000 interviews and focus-group sessions – not to mention moving hundreds of companies and thousands of employees throughout our years in business:
- You want to arrange your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to make sure that your employees will receive excellent care from us at each stage of the relocation.
- You want a pinpoint accurate invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the value of our relocation services and how mindfully we performed them.
As a result, we’ve created what we identify as our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it’s meant to silence is the constant assault of information and update requests in addition to complaints companies like yours too frequently receive from their employees during the course of the usual corporate move is in progress. And in carrying out this silent service, we’ve seen to it that there’s nothing usual about a corporate move managed by A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Here’s How We’ve Raised the Industry Bar Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Clearly identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and assuring them that we take personal responsibility for making their relocation a smooth one
- Following through on each and every promise we make
- Becoming an extension of your firm: an "on-staff" mover
- Offering exact definitions of our services and fulfilling your employees’ desires
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to recognize and enforce your relocation policy and thereby cut down the number of calls you have to field from employees while the move is being carried out
- Creating our client profile of your company, which describes almost every relocation element, [prior to our accepting the first move
- Going back repeatedly to the client profile in order to conclude whether a certain move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in executing, demands that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Seeing that we completely understand you, our client, and your expectations in advance of our move relationship
- Making sure we always have the latest contact, policy, and contract data
- Offering complete explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be responsible for
- Making an initial call to make sure you have some understanding of ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we assist children and families with various aspects of the move
- Directing our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to learn of and understand their needs, review the move process, and give a precise estimate of their personal effects
Proactive Customer Service
- Staying in constant communication with your relocating employees to prevent superfluous calls from overwhelming you
- Offering 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Giving you move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Seeing that your Move Concierge communicates more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who are accountable for insuring that your empoyees undergo a pleasant relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are presented
- Committing ourselves to keeping you and your employees current and assured every step of the way
- Using our move management technology to call out conceivable snafus before they materialize
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to eradicate misconceptions and create peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your transferring employees within 24 hours
- Immediately returning calls to you and your transferring employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Fastidiously monitoring our quality on average and the quality of every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who comes in contact with you and your employees throughout the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Evaluating each and every phase of the move when it’s finished
- Posting the results of our assessment on your website – objective results that enable you to hold our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on constant service delivery enhancement
- Providing it in a sincere belief tested by experience that the most likely way to prevent your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with gripes is not to have gripes to begin with
- Assuring that we’re never without exemplary people ready to serve you wherever you are and wherever you’re going
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote