What to Expect with Your Atlanta Long-Distance Residential Move
It’s needing to relocate a great ways away from Atlanta that makes people honestly love the services we provide at A-1 Freeman Moving Group. Long-distance moving is absolutely one of our skill sets. We’ve been helping people do it for a long, long time, after all. Most of our help has to do with our being a paragon of strength, confidence, and proficiency for those who have no experience moving from state to state or across the country. Our meticulous attention to detail, our smart professionalism, and our numerous customized, personal moving services truly make a difference – a big one. You’ll perceive that immediately in how smoothly we execute …
The Moving Process
We address each one of these matters relating to your move:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll inform you approximately what it will cost you to move when you first contact us and we’ve evaluated the types of moving services required to get you where you’re going. Certainly, this ballpark estimate may rise or fall, relative to the services you finally opt for.
The Home Survey
Our purpose – in every instance – is to accommodate your needs and work around your schedule. That’s why we offer two estimating choices. Select the one you find most useful:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our professional estimators meets with you at your home to talk about your move and perform a room-by-room survey of the items you’ll need transported.
- Video Inventory. You’ll hook up with our estimator by way of your smart phone and record a video of yourself conducting a walk-through of your home as you show us what needs moving. It’s the ultimate in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
After consulting with you, taking the move options you’ve picked into account, and assessing the results of your Home Survey, we create a written estimate that more precisely sets the financial outlay required for your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – confirms that you approve of our terms and pricing. Set forth in the agreement are …
- the price of the move,
- safety and insurance considerations,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve picked.
The Move Plan
At this point, you’ll first get acquainted with your very own A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning the various details of your move. The process opens with an affirmation of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve selected. Then you’ll be given a preview of what to expect from your move. By all means, ask questions! This is what your Move Concierge is for – to give you answers, keep you informed throughout the move process, and keep that effort going smoothly, quickly, and unerringly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date comes up, we contact you by phone or email to affirm it, making sure all dates, times, locations, and other essentials are still “good to go.” This also serves to reassure you that we’ll be on hand and ready to go when the time finally does arrive.
We provide three ways to help you with packing. Pick the one that best satisfies your preferences and your finances:
- Do the packing yourself; if you want, we can provision you with the packing materials.
- Let our movers help you pack everything.
- Opt for our personalized plan: you start the packing and we help by packing specialty items.
Our loading procedure is simple, systematized, safe, and efficient:
- Truck and crew get there.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew does a walk-through of your home to make sure they’re fully apprised of the floor plan and the possessions of yours they’ll be moving out.
- Crew readies home to shield it: stair railings, sharp corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas dirt- and damage-free.
- Moving boxes are labeled and catalogued by room, taking into consideration your needs when you arrive at your new home.
- Items such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are properly broken down for transport.
- Quality checks are conducted throughout the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we remain careful and systematic in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We employ padding and carpet covers to safeguard you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically unload your belongings in the rooms you tell us to place them.
- We reassemble whatever we took apart for the move.
- If you prefer that we unpack items for you, just indicate so and we’ll take care it.
- We can, if you like, also dispose of all the empty boxes and packing materials when your move is completed.
The Post-Move Follow-up
After the move, your Move Concierge will phone you to see if everything was completed to your expectations. He or she also will discuss any unresolved matters that may remain. Above all, your Move Concierge will, echoing the thoughts of everyone at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for choosing us as your long-distance moving partner!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote