Local Residential Moving Services for Atlanta
No doubt about it: Atlanta household relocations are a monumental task even if your move doesn’t take you far. But as our many repeat customers will tell you, we can take care of the details of any move. So getting you moved across the street or across town is simple enough for us. With our many residential moving services and options, we can make sure it’s simple for you too!
We enable you to choose just which of our moving services you think best – to satisfy your expectations as well as your finances. These are the options we give you:
- Full Service Packing. We do all your packing for you; you oversee our work.
- Fragile-Only Packing. As we’ve transferred one household after another through the years, we’ve polished our capabilities in packing even the most gossamer of items. We’ll set up a customized packing plan for the fragile possessions you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We recognize from experience that quite a few homeowners would prefer to pack their household themselves. If you’re that sort of do-it-yourself-er, we’re happy to let you do it your way. But we’re also willing to help however much or little you need us, particularly with things – mirrors and mattresses, for example – that require non-standard boxes. We’ll give you packing tips, too. Additionally, we can have delivered all the packing materials and moving supplies you require.
Your belongings aren’t uniform in size, shape, and weight. What you pack them in can’t be, either. That, then, is the reason we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – perfect for shipping not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in all sizes,
- dishpack barrels – super strong, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe as it’s shipped, and
- furniture stretchwrap to avoid snagging, shredding, and soiling.
Loading and Unloading
We’ve long proven ourselves adept at moving people from one home to another safely, seamlessly, and without all the generally expected hassles. To assure that your local move is a happy one, we offer ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll take all kinds of big, unwieldy furniture and equipment apart for you – including beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, after moving it to your new home, we’ll reassemble it all again.
- Residence Protection Pads. We’re never without these as they shield stair railings, tight corners, and doors from markings and destruction while we’re moving your belonging s – in your old home as well as your new one.
- Carpet Covers. Setting down carpet covers is standard with us, too, for keeping high traffic areas dirt- and damage-free during a move.
- Systematic Loading. We’re especially conscientious about labeling and inventorying your moving boxes taking into account where they need to go in your new home, as you tell us.
- Systematic Unloading. When we get everything transported to your new residence, we unload your goods into the rooms you tell us they should go.
- Unpacking. Would you like us to do a bit or all of your unpacking for you? Just give us the word!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s over and all your belongings are unloaded, our team can clear out all the empty moving boxes and packing materials so you don’t have to.
Know that our movers will take every reasonable precaution to protect your household goods and personal items that you’ve entrusted us to move.
Installation & Assembly Services
Avoid added hassles. Talk with us about arranging for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such things, or
- added cleaning services.
See your Move Concierge about this.
A-1 Freeman Moving Group doesn’t provide you with a general speculation about what your local move will cost you. We give you a written estimate that takes into account the moving services you’ve selected. And we extend you these options, which your Move Concierge will happily explain further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your all-inclusive guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This indicates that you could pay less for your move than the price presented in the moving estimate, but you won’t pay anything beyond that.
- Customized Pricing. This combines your guaranteed price with added, separate service costs as applicable.
Are there other services you need that you don’t see addressed here? Consult with your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you want a few more facts about our Atlanta local residential moving services before you sign on with us, please don’t hesitate to call us and get help from one of our cordial, savvy Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote