By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
The COVID-19 crisis has changed our lives as well as ways of working. As a business creator, director, or supervisor, continuing to keep your employees safe and sound while ensuring social distancing is a struggle. If you have personnel in different places and states or if you are bringing new staff members on board, from time to time a relocation may be needed. Even so, moving to Atlanta throughout these dubious periods is difficult and accumulating information before acting is crucial. Here are the vital issues you need to take into account ahead of coming to a decision.
Step one when transferring personnel, especially over a health crisis such at COVID-19, will be to plan appropriately. When designing a plan, these measures are necessary:
· Generate a list of all personnel both inside and outside the country. Provide all employee contacts and locations on this directory, along with the location where the individual needs to transfer to.
· Identify a dedicated communication channel that serves the full business to make certain all transferring employees obtain important news and give comments.
· Set up an emergency committee to liaise together with the top management and find options for relocations. This panel ought to do an in-depth dive on every transfer to research all solutions extensively while keeping all government directives in consideration.
· Partner with different travel firms as well as a moving company in Atlanta for travel notifications.
· Have all government regulations concerning social distancing, necessary services, along with travel prohibitions in mind while you organize.
· Determine guidelines that support remote working to assure social distancing, when necessary. Directives which increase your employees' chance of being infected with COVID-19 should be removed.
· Establish clear procedures which support personnel. Consider forming a fund for hardship payments for personnel in locations where personal requirements are difficult to access as a result of limited supplies or even the increase in prices.
· Acknowledge that some relocations will have to be postponed until workers have safe areas to work.
· If transfer is necessary, limit it to key staff. The strategy must also identify safety precautions to be taken ahead of, during, and soon after the trip to ensure that all personnel stay safe.
· Go over moving alternatives with your professional moving company partner. The moving company in Atlanta ought to have a plan in place to keep both their workers as well as your employees safe and secure during the entire moving process.
· Examine your relocation policy with your professional movers in Atlanta to make certain that your employees obtain the greatest value from your relocation budget.
Ready to Relocate?
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group in Atlanta, we know that transfer of personnel is usually challenging anytime, but can be even more strenuous during the worldwide pandemic. We're taking vital precautions to ensure that you as well as your staff stay safe and secure. Give us a call today for additional information on all your relocation specifications.
Request a free quote