Why Corporate Relocation to Atlanta Does Not Have to Be Complicated.
Relocating company employees or new hires to a different town or state because business is growing and scaling is an optimal situation. Finding extraordinary talent and bringing them to you is how companies continue to grow and evolve. No matter the reason, the nuances of corporate relocation to Atlanta will make all the difference if the end game is a smooth on boarding for current or future employees and your business, while also keeping downtime to a minimum.
Attracting, retaining and developing top talent is a major priority for many companies. No matter if you are the business owner or head the HR department, you know that employee relocation goes much further than endorsing moving expenses. A company's top resources are those that bring productivity and profitability. Committing to a healthy relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also make a company stay or become more competitive. A comprehensive relocation package should coordinate with any talent management agenda.
As the individual entrusted with overseeing an employee relocation program, you will have a long list of undertakings to attend to such as:
- Seek out those who are excellent candidates for mobility and let them know in advance of a relocation opportunity.
- Plan the budget for each relocating employee. The moving expenses for an individual who is leasing will be not the same as a family of four that owns their home. How will employees be taken care of? Will they receive a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a defined budget? These are a few specifics to work out so that the company and employee both win in this transition.
- Settling on a relocation contract is vital when relocating employees. How will the cost of living differentiate? Is there a salary adjustment? Will there be help with the selling and buying of a house?
The above are just some of the many things that HR will orchestrate, and we haven’t gotten to the hiring of a mover yet.
Finding a professional and able corporate relocation company is a task in itself. Depending on the type of relocation compensation, coordination will be between the professional mover and HR or the employee. There will also be reports that HR will have to adhere to when managing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and report on all things from tracking shipments to invoicing and promptly handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a great sign. Doing your due diligence to fully research corporate relocation company options and making the best choice will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company as a whole.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a complete suite of employee mobility services. We can relocate employees, groups and workspaces while focusing on and streamlining all of the specifications and reporting a company may have within their relocation program.
We engage quite a few measures to assure satisfaction, below is a high-level outline of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a tough job even if all you have to deal with is logistics. Depending on the scope of the move, relocating can be complicated and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a proven system in place to make the most difficult relocations a smooth passage.
We are not a company that brags; we prefer our work and satisfied clients do that for us, but here are a couple things that make us standout.
We offer a slew of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
- We have skilled and trained crews of movers and drivers that have passed background and drug tests. Our employees are adept and safety-aware at all times.
- We provide a dedicated project manager that will coordinate with you and your employees from start to finish.
- Domestic and global relocation solutions.
We realize that we are not only transporting possessions146 but transporting lives to Atlanta. Our aim is to supply a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will assist to take the burden off of your employees, the anxiety away from the HR department and get your company back in business.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can help you, contact us anytime!